- General Collection and Periodicals: See Chart
- McNaughton Collection: 28 days.
- Juvenile Collection: 28 days.
- Audio Books: 28 days.
- Compact Discs: 7 days.
- Video Cassettes & DVDs: 3 days.
- Reserves: Varies (professor chooses from 4 options ranging from 2 hours in library use to circulates for 3 days).
- Laptops: 2 hour in-library use only.
- Videocassettes & DVDs: Limit of 3 at a time.
- Compact Discs: Limit of 3 at a time.
- Renewal of items is allowed for material NOT requested by other patrons.
- Reserve items may not be renewed.
- For faculty, staff, and visiting researchers, all materials must be brought to the library at the end of the academic year.
- Lost items will be billed at a $25.00 replacement cost plus a $20.00 processing fee.
Borrowing privileges will be lost if more than 3 items are overdue.
Note: You are responsible for all materials checked out on your library card. Please notify us immediately if it is lost or stolen.