Reserves are materials that a professor has asked the library to make available, either in print or electronically, to students in a particular class.
Print reserve materials are available at the library's front desk. To request print reserve material, you will need your instructor's name and the title of the work. Depending on the professor's instructions, print reserve items are available for either unlimited in-library use, 2-hour in-library use, 24-hour loan, or 3-day loan.
Getting to Your Class Materials:
1. Go to ERes
2. Search for your ERes class materials by Instructor, Course Name, Course Number, or Department.
3. If your professor has electronic reserve materials for more than one course, you must select your specific course number.
4. You will be prompted to enter the unique course password supplied to you by your instructor. Passwords are case sensitive and should be entered in lower case only. Keep your password in a safe, accessible location.
5. Please read and accept the terms of the copyright notice, and click on the "I accept" button to view your course readings.
6. Click on the reserve item you would like to view. When the material appears on screen you can view it on screen or print.
7. If you need help, contact us at 607-871-2184.