Checkout and Renewal Policies
- General Collection and Periodicals: See Chart
- McNaughton Collection: 28 days.
- Juvenile Collection: 28 days. Audio Books: 28 days.
- Compact Discs: 7 days. Video Cassettes & DVDs: 3 days.
- Reserves: Varies (professor chooses from 4 options ranging from 2 hours in library use to circulates for 3 days).
- Laptops: 2 hour in-library use only.
- Videocassettes & DVDs: Limit of 3 at a time. Compact Discs: Limit of 3 at a time.
- Lost items will be billed at a $25.00 replacement cost plus a $20.00 processing fee.
Loss of Privileges
- Borrowing privileges will be lost if more than 3 items are overdue.
How to Renew
Log in to your library account.
Enter your library barcode and verification/password (which is initially set to your library barcode number).
Under "Borrowing Activity" click on the number that appears after "Loans."
Use the check-box to select the items you want to renew.
Click on "Renew Selected" from the menu above.
Call Herrick's front desk at 607-871-2184.
Ask a staff person at the library's front desk to renew your items. There is no need to bring the items with you.