Course Reserves Information for Students
Course reserves in print format are available at the library's front desk. Depending on your professor's preferences, items are available for either unlimited in-library use, 2-hour in-library use, 24-hour loan, or 3-day loan.
Electronic reserves are available through the "ERes" system, on of off campus, 24 hours/day.
Getting to Your Class Materials:
1. Go to ERes
2. Search for your ERes class materials by Instructor, Course Name, Course Number, or Department.
3. If your professor has electronic reserve materials for more than one course, you must select your specific course number.
4. You will be prompted to enter the unique course password supplied to you by your instructor. Passwords are case sensitive and should be entered in lower case only. Keep your password in a safe, accessible location.
5. Read and accept the terms of the copyright notice, and click on the "I accept" button to view your course readings.
6. Click on the reserve item you would like to view. When the material appears on screen you can view it on screen or print.
7. If you need help, contact us at 607-871-2184.