Local History Resources
- Alfred Station Cemeteries
- Allegany County Historian
- Allegany County Historical Society
- Almond Historical Society
- Archives of the NYS College of Ceramics
- Baker's Bridge Historical Association
- Brief History of Alfred, NY
- Seventh Day Baptists
- Terra Cotta Building
- Town of Alfred, NY
- Village of Alfred, NY
- Western NY Historical Collection/Alfred Historical Society
- Western NY Historical Collection
- Housed in Hinkle Library, Alfred State College, this collection contains historical and genealogical information from the Western New York area, with an emphasis on Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Monroe, and Steuben counties. It is also the official repository for the Alfred Historical Society.
- Located in Scholes Library, the archives contains material documenting the history of the New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University. It is also the repository for the archives of the National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts (NCECA).
- Craig Braack
Office of Historian
7 Court St.
Belmont, NY 14813
Includes Allegany County (N.Y.) history, folklore, stories, photos, and town information.
- Historical materials related to the Alfred Station area, including photographs, scrapbooks, maps, and books (1860-present).